Monday, June 16, 2008

Victory!!! (i hope...)

I spent the weekend under the trailer and I finished removing all the insulation, removed the air ducts under the trailer and I placed the first coat of my super-dooper enzyme stuff (to remove the urine smell).



First some good news, as you can see from the picture to the left, I don't have any "dung dunes" as described by Wabbiteer in the Air Forums.

Secondly some better news, the smell is gone!!! Even my wife (who has a nose like a hound dog) can't smell it...yipee!!! So if the smell stays away, I don't think I am going to place a coat of Kiltz Stainblocker under the floor (nor will I have to remove the interior walls...yahoo!!!).

Now, for the not so good news...I found a mouse nest (see the picture to the left) and ironically, it is under the furnace and I have had a mouse trap right next to it for about a week and do you think I have caught the mouse...heck no!!!

So the search for my adversary (the mouse) continues...

No comments: