Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Inside Tour


So after looking through the inside...the SS Airstream looks very cool.  I 
especially like "Central Command" located to the right of the kitchen sink...it really makes me think, "Star Trek".
One thing that is great about the trailer is that everything is totally original and is in very good condition.  However, this is also a real problem for me...cause you see I'm a "project guy" and really like a project...this trailer doesn't really need anything done...yet...




Since everything is original, we are going to have to replace the Gaucho cushions...nothing lasts forever!
I really like the teal and it will be a real challenge to find a close match for the fabric...ah ha!  I have a project to do!!!















The favorite part so far for my wife is the teal "wall paper" that is located on the bathroom door.

2 comments:

Frank Yensan said...

That teal laminate is one reason I want one... I love those stripes. Very soothing to the eye. You have a beautiful rig poop, pee,and all.

brunoffrance said...

Turquoise and wood are excellent choice; The Dashboard is great too. I think you'll get good time in this "new" trailer ...