Saturday, June 28, 2008

I did it...


I finally finished every past episode of The Vintage Airstream Podcast and I feel like a true Panel Pro without all the fancy tools or actual experience.  I've always been told that having a little knowledge can be dangerous...now it's time to test that saying.  
I would like to encourage everyone to give the real Panel Pro's a listen and I think I will even give them a donation...I want one of those cool stickers!!!
Now that I've listened to every episode, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my iPod...I suppose I could listen to every episode again while I wait for the new ones to come out...naw, that would just be weird...right???

2 comments:

Frank Yensan said...

I have listened to each show at least seven times. Is that weird? I learn something new each time I listen. I do not think it is because I have appeared a few times, it really is a great show. I hope you will be generous, for Tim does not line his pockets, he improves the show with the funds.

Frank Yensan said...

Common chuck, I love your blog... give me some more...