Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Been "Cut-off"!!!

Do you all remember my accident a couple months ago...you know the one in which I smash my collar-bone into a gazillion pieces...what, you say!!! You don't remember!?! Well,F#@% that! You apperently aren't reading this blog too closely!!!

Well anyways...

I had a Doctor's appointment and apperently the Doc tells me that polishing the Airstream is not helping my bones mend too well...something about "too many vibrations...too much pressure" FRANK, STOP THINKING DIRTY!!! I'm talking about polishing the Airstream, not...well...

So as of this date there is a conspiracy going on...and both my Doctor and my Wife are involved...They don't want me to polish the Surfin' Safari until the collar-bone is fully healed. Possibly another 6 weeks, ergh!!!

I am currently on lock-down and all my tools have been hidden...even my brand spankin' new Cyclo Polisher that arrived the day after my Doctor's appointment...hmmm...maybe the UPS guy is in on this conspiracy also...

2 comments:

Frank Yensan said...

Pist.... hey ever heard of day labor? Go to the Orange box and hire a guy for a few days. Sit in a lawn chair and drink, watch the guy polish away....

crowldawg said...

Where on shelter island are you ?I'm just across the water in Orient .Love to compare notes on the restorations