Monday, May 25, 2009

Camping over the weekend...

Like many others, we had an opportunity to camp over Memorial Day weekend. We tried to do it a little different in order to "beat the crowds". Instead of heading out Friday, Kim took that day off and we dropped her off Thursday night. Zach and I then came back home to go to work/school...and mom got a much needed day off (from work, not Zsch and me...hehe).
Zach and I came up Friday night, stayed both Friday and Saturday and then headed out Sunday morning. Again, to beat the crowds...it worked out very well and gave us a nice day at home to "relax" from our mini vacation.
I will post in a little bit regarding some of our adventures over the weekend, including, meeting a "Tin Can Tourist", camping next to another Airstream freak who is in the process of restoring a 70's era Ambassador and I also got a special picture just for Frank...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Frank Yensan said...

Oh common, hit me with the photo....